SOAS, University of London is inviting applications for FDPS scholarships open to international students. These opportunities are available for FDPS Pre-master’s and ICC Foundation learners.
The program aims to familiarize applicants with the academic culture of British university education and to introduce candidates to further study in academic disciplines relevant to their chosen field of study.
Fantastic Scholarships for Masters Students.
User Review( vote)
SOAS, University of London is the only Higher Education institution in Europe specializing in the study of Asia, Africa, and the Near and Middle East. SOAS is a remarkable institution.
The English Language requirement for all SOAS, University of London postgraduate programs is 60% overall in the FDPS Academic English course or the standard IELTS requirements.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- International candidates can apply for these masters’ scholarships.
- These are now available for FDPS Pre-master’s and ICC Foundation holders at SOAS, the University of London in the UK.
- These offered within the following Department/Faculty: List of Subjects: Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy; Department of Financial and Management Studies; School of Law; Development Studies; History of Art and Archaeology; History; Centre for Gender Studies; Anthropology and Sociology; Centre for Media Studies; Interdisciplinary Area Studies Master’s; Department of the Languages and Cultures of Africa; Department of the Languages and Cultures of China and Inner Asia; Department of the Languages and Cultures of Japan and Korea; Department of the Languages and Cultures of the Near and Middle East; Department of the Languages and Cultures of South Asia; Linguistics; Centre for Cultural, Literary and Postcolonial Studies; Centre for Film and Screen Studies.
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this study:
- All learners who apply for FDPS 2020 and accept an offer of a place before midnight (UK time) on 31 May 2020 (including the payment of a 10% deposit) will automatically be considered for a study, except pupils who already hold an offer of a place at SOAS with no academic conditions at the time they apply for FDPS.
- Educations will be awarded on academic merit and will be judged on the basis of the pupil’s university transcript and academic reference, English level, IFCELS entrance test (if taken) and interview performance.
- Grants will be awarded to holders who are interested in postgraduate study at SOAS and who demonstrate the potential to achieve the entry requirements and to study successfully at postgraduate level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by post and email.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit a certified copy of the candidate’s undergraduate transcript If applicable, a certified copy of the transcript of any further studies (e.g. PG diploma, masters, per masters) If available, a copy of the test score of any recognized English language exam (e.g. IELTS, Pearson PTE) A copy of your passport or, for EU applicants, national identity card Two passport-sized photographs.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirements: The English Language requirement for all SOAS, University of London postgraduate programs is 60% overall in the FDPS Academic English course or the standard IELTS requirements.
In 2020, the university will be awarding six awards to candidates joining FDPS in September 2020. We will double the value of the award to £2000 if you go on to a degree at SOAS starting in September 2020.