To encourage and support academically gifted international students to study a higher degree course, the University of Newcastle is offering FEBE International Architecture and Built Environment Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship.
To be eligible, applicants must be an International full-fee paying students who wish to enrol full-time or enrolling in a FEBE Architecture and Built Environment master coursework program at UON in Australia.
A valuable offer for international students to get a higher degree in Australia with a study found.
User Review( vote)
The University of Newcastle was established in 1965. It has a reputation as a world-class institution making an impact throughout Australia and across the globe. It provides high-quality teaching and learning and exciting, contemporary academic programs.
Why at the University of Newcastle? Studying at NOU gives students many ways to work with the Faculty for mutual benefit. Through the FEBE, the university provides a range of exciting degree programs that challenge students to become creative, adaptable, innovative, well-trained graduates.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment (FEBE)
- Course Level: Postgraduate Coursework
- Award: $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50
- Nationality: All Nationality
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from all nationality around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The study fund will be awarded for Architecture and Built Environment postgraduate at FEBE of UON.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this application you must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled or enrolling in a FEBE Architecture and Built Environment postgraduate coursework program with UON.
- Applicants must be studying on-campus with the University of Newcastle in Australia.
- Candidates should be an International full-fee paying student who enrolled full-time
- The student should not hold another funding for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
- And also not hold any other FEBE fee waiver scholarships, with the exception of the FEBE Alumni Family or FEBE Family Scholarships.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants must take admission into the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle. After being a university student, the award will be awarded automatically to students upon application to study an eligible FEBE Architecture and Built Environment postgraduate coursework degree program.
- Supporting Documents: If you are going to apply for the NOU, you may also be required to submit the following supporting documents: Identification documents, Citizenship and visa details, Educational qualifications, and Evidence of English proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the tiered GPA entry-level requirements (minimum GPA of 5.0).
- Language Requirement: All applicants must meet the English Language Proficiency standard requirements.
The award benefit (payable as a tuition fee waiver for each semester of eligible study for students with GPA) received will vary depending on the GPA at entry:
- AUD$3,000 -GPA 6.0
- AUD$2,000 – GPA 5.5
- AUD$1,000 – GPA 5.0