With the intention of providing a world-class education for high-calibre international students, Federation University is offering the Australia Global Innovator Scholarships in Australia.
The educational award is accessible for the outstanding aspirants who wish to undertake bachelors or master’s degree coursework at the university in Australia.
Founded in 1870, the University of the Federation is a public, dual-sector university in Australia. It is Australia’s fourth oldest tertiary education institution. The university offers various undergraduate and post-graduate degree programmes.
Why study at Federation University? FU supportive environment allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students. The university will provide you with a positive and enriching on-campus experience and provide a natural environment to undertake your study.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2021
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Awards: 20% of your annual tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors or Masters degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, you must be:
- A prospective international student
- Enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2021
- Eligible to study in Australia with a valid visa
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered, aspirants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university via a direct application or through an agent. After taking affirmation, you will be spontaneously considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your previous degree certificate, copy of passport and other documents required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from program to program, but generally require completion of an Australian bachelor degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects. A period of work experience, following graduation, may also be required for some program.
- Undergraduate students are assessed competitively based on Australian Year 12, or equivalent overseas school qualifications.
- Other admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university.
The educational award will cover the 20% of tuition fees of an undergraduate or postgraduate program for the successful students.