If you want to get the best education with affordable fees, then apply for the PhD Positionsin Deep-Sea Research or Geomicrobiology at Hector Fellow Academy.
The motive of the bursary is to support talented students who are going to enrol in the PhD degree programme in Germany.
Founded in 2013, the Hector Fellow Academy currently consists of 24 professors and 19 early career researchers working in the areas of natural and engineering sciences as well as medicine and psychology.
Why study at Hector Fellow Academy? They contribute to solving global challenges by raising awareness of socio-political issues, regularly hosting events like symposia, workshops, and conferences.
Application Deadline: January 15th – March 31st, 2021
- University or Organization: Hector Fellow Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Deep-Sea Research / Geomicrobiology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You are enthusiastic about developing and investigating an innovative research idea within the discipline of Prof. Boetius.
- You have a master’s degree in a scientific or engineering subject with excellent grades.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of national ID card and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
- Opportunity to realize a self-developed research idea
- Mentored by an internationally renowned, top-level scientist
- Funded position (according to TV-L 13, up to 100%, based on the funding rates of the DFG for PhD students)
- Extensive research funding
- Membership is an excellent research network
- Additional management courses, training & networking events