Federation University is proud to acknowledge overseas students with a prestigious grant scheme named Staff Scholarship for International Students in Australia for the academic year 2023-2024.
The educational award aims to help and support international students who want to undertake a bachelor, honours or postgraduate degree program at the Federation University Australia. The university will provide one scholarship, and the student will receive $7,000, to be paid in two installments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date.
Federation University Australia Staff Scholarship for International Students
Nice chance to fund study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Federation University Australia, classified 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, is a populace, multi-sector institute founded in Ballarat in Victoria, Australia. The institute is solidly pushed to convert lives and improve societies.
Why study at Federation University? FU in Australia is an equivalent option employer that respects variety and inclusion. It concentrates on the candidate-centred, research-driven education needed for a thriving occupation on life-long knowledge. The Federation is understood to impart the finest quality of education in Australia. The university even brings in small groupings of learners in a single class so they can instantly obtain one-to-one service.
Application Deadline: 3rd March 2023
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Honors and Postgraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from International, refugee or migrant students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor, Honors and Postgraduate Degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- New/commencing student in 2023
- International, refugee or migrant student
- Undertaking bachelor, honours or postgraduate program (excluding research degrees)
- Undertaking study at the Berwick, Gippsland, Mt Helen, Online or Wimmera campus
- Active and enrolled for the full year post-census date.
- It can be full-time or part-time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission through the university portal. After that, students who open applications must complete the application form questions and provide the required written references.
- Supporting Documents: A reference letter is a written statement provided by a responsible person with knowledge of their circumstances. A responsible person is someone who satisfies each of the following:
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is 18 years of age or older
- And has known them for at least 12 months or the entire duration of the circumstance(s), whichever is shorter.
- And is not related to them by birth, marriage, de facto, or same-sex relationship
- And does not live with them or reside at their residence.
- And is in a position to comment knowledgeably about their situation without having to be briefed by them about the circumstances.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to complete the admission requirements of Federation University.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The Federation University will provide one Scholarship Available, and the student will receive $7,000, to be paid in two installments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date.