The Federation University is open FedIgnite Scholarships for bright students who want to achieve their full academic potential for the academic session 2023-2024.
The scholarship is exclusively for domestic/Australian students undertaking the bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Hons). The applicants must be enrolled for full-time study. They must have received and accepted an admission offer for the eligible bachelor program to be considered for this scholarship award valued at $4,000 over two years.
Nice offer for students in Australia
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1870, Federation University in Australia is a public, multi-sector university with numerous campuses across the country. The university is Australia’s leading regional university ranking 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
Why choose to study at Federation University? The Federation University seeks to continue to lead and transform lives, enhance communities, and ensure that it remains a strong and sustainable university for all. It is an agile and responsive university that makes sure all its students are provide with emerging opportunities.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications must be submitted by 3rd March 2023 by 05:00 PM (AEDT).
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All Australian national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Hons).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time, domestic student who has accepted an offer to study the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Hons).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applications for admission must be submitted via the university portal. Scholarship applications can be made in continuation to the admission application. All eligible candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of higher education transcripts of results
- Evidence of completion of previous studies
- Any essential requirements for admission required for the desired program
- Evidence of permanent residency/citizenship
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of their desired bachelor degree programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in the English language.
The Federation University will award the scholarship winners an award worth $4,000 towards their undertaken bachelor’s programme.
- $1000 payment post semester 1 and 2 census date in year 1 (total $2000 in year one)
- $1000 payment post semester 1 and 2 census date in year 2 (total $2000 in year two)