If you are looking for an opportunity that will provide you with financial assistance in your endeavours of pursing higher studies in the USA, then you should definitely apply for the International Awards established by Marian University for the academic year 2023-2024.
International freshman and transfer students applying to study an undergraduate-level program at Marian University can apply for this scholarship. The students must be enrolled full-time in a traditional daytime undergraduate program and maintain a GPPA of 2.0 to be considered. A scholarship of $17,000 per year will be awarded to the selected candidates.
Wonderful offer for international applicants in USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1851, Marian University is a private Roman Catholic university in Indianapolis, Indiana. The university was founded by the Sisters of St. Francis in Oldenburg and was originally known as Marian College until 2009 when it was renamed ad Marian University. It is ranked 250th out of 443 National Universities.
Why choose to study at Marian University? With a vision to provide an education distinguished in its ability to prepare transformative leaders for service to the world, Marian University aims to become a great Catholic university dedicated to achieving excellence in learning. Students of all faiths who seek an exceptional educational experience are welcomed at Marian.
Application Deadline: The application and scholarship deadline is 1st June 2023.
- University or Organization: Marian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $17,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program of choice taught at Marian University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time in a traditional daytime undergraduate program.
- The applicants must maintain a GPA of 2.0.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students are required to apply for admission through the university portal. All applicants will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Proof of finances
- English language proficiency
- External exam results
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a degree from an accredited U.S. college or university or its international equivalent, earned at least 24 regular semester hours of university credit, and have completed at least one year of high school in which English was the language of instruction.
- Language Requirement:The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 69
- IELTS – 6.0
- ELS Level – 112
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 120
The successfully selected international students will be awarded a scholarship worth $17,000 towards the undergraduate program applied for at Marian University.