The Federation University is thrilled to announce the International Excellence funding for brilliant students from around the world.
The award is accessible for the international students who wish to undertake bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university in Australia.
Admirable option to get fund for bachelor or master study in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1870, the Federation University is a public, dual-sector university in Australia. It is is the fourth oldest tertiary education institution in Australia. The university offers various undergraduate and post-graduate degree programs.
Why at Federation University? The university graduates have been rated the best in Australia for employability, technical and adaptive skills. They provide personalised learning approach in a supportive environment allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2020
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 16% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors or Masters degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , you must be:
- A prospective international student
- Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- Enrolling in an eligible program
- Enrolling in a program at a higher level than your existing qualification
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered, aspirants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university via a direct application or through an agent. After taking affirmation, you will be spontaneously considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your previous degree certificate, copy of passport and other documents required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from program to program, but generally require completion of an Australian bachelor degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects. A period of work experience, following graduation, may also be required for some program.
- Undergraduate students are assessed competitively on the basis of Australian Year 12, or equivalent overseas school qualifications.
- Other admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The award will cover the 16% of tuition fee for the students.