Earning a master’s degree helps you gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. Reviewing this importance of the study, Griffith University is administrating the International Student Postgraduate Scholarship – China.
Helpful offer for Chinese students to get 10% tuition fee off for master study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1971, Griffith University is a public research university in Australia. It is ranked 14th out of 29 universities and is in the top 450 universities worldwide. It offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in various areas.
Why at Griffith University? At this university, students will be provided with an excellent education and the capacity to develop and apply knowledge to exercise influence and make meaningful life-long contributions to their communities.
Application Deadline: January 31.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 10% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Mainland China.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Mainland China, subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 3 2019, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and must accomplish the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following English tests for standard entry into degree programs:
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5, with no subscore less than 6.0 or
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 575 or
- Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL: a score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19) or
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 58 with no score less than 50 or
- ISLPR: no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR
Benefits: The studentship covers 10% of postgraduate tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment.