For supporting outstanding students from the UK, the University of Leeds is awarding the Fee Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. These scholarships are open to pursuing a master’s degree program in the UK.
There are ten scholarships of up to £12,000 offered by the campus for highly motivated students who should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study.
An awesome chance for UK and EU students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1874, the University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. It strives to achieve academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by its values of integrity, equality, inclusion, community, and professionalism.
Why study at the University of Leeds? At this university, the participants have many workshops, events, and cultural programs for developing their personality and communication skills. These skills are surely important for you to achieve your career goals.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until May 2, 2023
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to £12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: UK Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree.
- Should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the scholarships, candidates must first apply for a relevant taught program of study and be in receipt of a Student Application Number. Applications without a valid Student Application Number will be rejected. Once candidates are in receipt of their Student Application ID complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All given supporting documents must be scanned and ready to upload with an online application. Required documents include degree certificate, academic transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits you currently hold or have previously held if you are applying as an international student.
- Admission Requirements: In order to take admission at Leeds, applicants will have to fulfill the entry requirements for their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants make sure that they are able to meet the English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Leeds offers ten scholarships of up to £12,000 for talented students from the UK in the year 2023.