Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Cambridge ERC IMAGINE Fully-Funded PhD Studentship for the session 2020/21.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1209, the University of Cambridge is the second-oldest university in the United Kingdom. Their program is highly flexible to suit individual needs and enable the holder to develop as an independent researcher within a supportive and stimulating environment.
Application Deadline: February 20, 2020
- University: University of Cambridge
- Department: Department of Geography
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for UK and EU students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must display evidence of academic excellence, a strong research record, and the ability to perform independent research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: While applying for the grant the initial step is to apply for affirmation. For taking the affirmation right off the students are required needs to pick a PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, they can apply for a job, you will normally need to complete an Application for Employment Form (CHRIS/5)
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a copy of their CV and the names of 2 referees
- Admission Requirements: Application Candidates should first identify a mentor from the list of Principal Investigators within the Centre, and discuss their research plans with them.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, speaking, and reading.
The university provides a fully-funded scholarship for the successful candidates during their studies.