The Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University is delighted to offer its Fellowship Training Programme in Clinical Pain Management for the academic year 2020/21.
The main objective of the programme is to develop physicians that competent in basic knowledge of pain management and encourage 1-year training to ensure that trainee has learned and trained skill in managing pain.
Nice opportunity to study in Thailand
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1888, Mahidol University is the oldest and largest medical school in Thailand. It offers a range of graduate and undergraduate programs and has more than 3,000 students.
- Application deadline: December 27, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue the training programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is available for doctors to attend the fellowship in Pain Management each year
- Award: Tuition fees waived & many more
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Number of fellowships is not given.
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Fellowship program in the subspecialty of the anesthesiologist in Pain Management at the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The trainee will generally be a physician of two particular specialities namely, Anesthesiology and Physical & Rehabilitation, who has at least 3 years experiences in his or her career.
- The trainee must be a member of IASP/or WFSA or must apply for membership upon award of the fellowship.
- The trainee must serve as a staff member in resources limited countries in the same region of the training institute.
- The trainee must not be IASP/or WFSA awardees Fellowship trainee within the last 3 years.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: Completed WFSA/IASP fellowship Application_Form Clinical Pain Management 2020 by downloading on your system. Please send all required document and application by email.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, Medical Certificate, Board Certificate in Anesthesiology or Rehabilitation Medicine, a letter of recommendation from trainee’s institution states that he/she has served as their clinical staff and will be potentially supported in the career and two letters of recommendation must be submitted.
- Please fill in the application form and reply back to us with requirement document. Please also kindly assist forward this information to the relevant person.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- Program training course (lectures and bedside teaching).
- Round-trip economic airfares.
- Provided accommodation and Internet Access (Except electricity bill).
- Registration fees for international and national anaesthetic and pain conferences (when appropriate).