The Aston School of Life & Health Sciences is offering MSc scholarships for the students of Africa and South America. The bursaries are available to students applying to on-campus programs offered in the School of Life & Health Sciences. Nine scholarships of £15,000 will be awarded.
Study Subject (s): The studentships are awarded for M.Sc in Cognitive Neuroscience, Drug delivery, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacokinetics, Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master degree level.
Programme Provider: Ferguson Foundation
Award can be taken at: UK
Worthy opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses
- Be a national from an African or South American country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Be a self-funded student
- Provide a strong personal statement when submitting your course application.
Open for International Students: Students of Africa and South America can apply for these MSc scholarships.
The number of awards (s): 9 MSc financial aid positions will be offered.
Duration of award(s): Not Known
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply:
If you wish to be considered for one of these endowments and you meet the above eligibility criteria you will need to:
- Submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form before the program deadline (please see below)
- You will then be automatically considered for this application and will be notified of the outcome via email.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2019