UME Graduate School is accepting applications for a masters programme in Risk and Emergency Management (REM) in Italy. The minimum requirement to apply for the REM Programme is a university degree, preferably in Engineering, Geophysics, Physics, Economics or similar.
The REM master programme is being offered by the Understanding and Managing Extremes (UME) Graduate School of IUSS Pavia, jointly awarded with the University of Pavia.
Worthy offer for claimants.
User Review( votes)
Applicants must have scored at least 88 (internet-based exam), 230 (computer-based exam), 570 (paper-based exam) in the TOEFL test and 6 or more in IELTS.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master degree programme.
- Study Subject (s): The studentships are awarded to study Risk and Emergency Management (REM) programme.
- Award: A Number of Awards and/or tuition waivers are available for the highest-ranking applicants.
- The award can be taken at Italy
The minimum requirement to apply for the REM programme is a university degree, preferably in Engineering, Geophysics, Physics, Economics or similar. Professional experience in risk assessment, mitigation or management will be favourably evaluated. Admission to the programme depends on academic qualifications, past professional experience, reference letters and English proficiency, all of which should be included in the online submission procedure.
Nationality: International and local students can apply for these masters programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are asked to register with the IUSS online application system.
- Supporting Material: In order to complete the application form you must upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae et studiorum
- Copy of diploma certificate(s)
- Transcript of attended courses and professional qualifications (in Italian or English)
- Copy of passport or national identity card
- English language test certificate (or waiver referring to previous courses, work experience in English speaking countries, etc.)
- Once you have finished providing all the requested data, you can ‘Submit your Application’
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants require a University Degree, preferably in Engineering, Geophysics, Physics, Economics or similar to apply for the REM Programme.
- English Language Requirement: With respect to English proficiency, applicants are asked to submit any documents attesting that they possess adequate proficiency of the English language. Such documents may consist of:
- a score of at least 88 (internet-based exam), 230 (computer-based exam), 570 (paper-based exam) in the TOEFL test
- a score of 6 or more obtained with IELTS
- a degree obtained in an English speaking environment
Application Deadline: Closed