Applicants are invited to apply for the Financial Aid Scholarships offered by the Dundalk Institute of Technology. The funding program is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The study program is open for both domestic and international applicants who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in Ireland.
This scholarship will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
Dundalk Institute of Technology provides career-focused education and first-class instruction with a personal touch, enriching students’ DkIT experience. Its classes are small, and most of its programmes include work placements. Industry-focused programmes enhance students’ careers in a variety of ways.
Why choose to study at Dundalk Institute of Technology? Dundalk Institute of Technology provides career-focused education and first-class instruction with a personal touch, enriching students’ DkIT experience. Its classes are small, and most of its programmes include work placements. Industry-focused programmes enhance students’ careers in a variety of ways.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree courses and subjects offered at Dundalk are eligible to apply for by the students.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted by Dundalk in the undertaken programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, the applicants are required to contact [email protected] to receive application details for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Passport copy
- Leaving certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to provide all necessary documents to be admitted in the applied programme at DkIT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The students that will be presented with the will be given advantages towards the tuition fee of the chosen programme and Financial Aid varies per country at DkIT.