If you are looking for a scholarship to help you afford your advanced education in the USA, you can apply for the scholarship programme offered by Zorayr Manukyan.
The Zorayr Manukyan Scholarship is available to undergraduate students looking to further develop their skills, education, and abilities.
Nice chance for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Zorayr Manukyan, PhD, is the Chief Scientific Officer of the ClinStat Group. In addition to managing the company, he plays the role of a statistical leader in the design, execution, and analysis of clinical trials.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31st July 2022
- University or Organization: Zorayr Manukyan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be citizens or legal residents of the USA.
- Must be admitted and studied at any accredited/recognized/registered public or private university/school in the US.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, All applicants must submit a high-quality and original essayThe following details must accompany the essay:
- Full name of the applicant
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Name of accredited public or private US-based university
- Scheduled date of graduation
- Current GPA
- After that, Essay must be submitted along with details noted above via MSWord to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay on the topic of “What is the role of technology and data in Healthcare”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The recipient will receive a one-time grant for $1,000 to be applied toward his/her college degree.