Are you willing to study at Canadian University Dubai and also searching for funding? If so, then here is a fabulous opportunity for you. The University is now welcoming international students to study their desired degree programme with the help of Financial Hardship Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award recognizes academic merit, demonstrated leadership skill and social engagement as factors in the selection process. It includes full tuition, a double residence hall room, student fees, and meal plan not covered by other programmes. The bursary aims to promote access to higher education to scholars facing financial hardship.
Amazing opportunity for international students to study in UAE.
User Review( votes)
The Canadian University Dubai is a private university in Dubai, UAE that was founded in 2006. The Canadian University Dubai offers a study based on the Canadian curriculum. The university offers four faculties, i.e., Architecture and Interior Design, Communication Arts and Sciences, Engineering, Applied Science and Technology, and Management for interested candidates.
Why study at Canadian University Dubai? The university is a student-centred university, where they are aiming at student success above all else. They also provide academic and holistic support to assure all students have an equal chance for their successful career.
Application Deadline: July 7, 2021
- University or Organization: Canadian University Dubai
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters and Bachelors Degree
- Award: Tuition waiver of up to 30%
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To claim the bursary, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- For high school aspirants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic attainment of 75%.
- Returning scholars must achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have taken admission to the master’s or bachelor’s degree programme at the university. After that, only they are qualified to apply for the grant application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of the following:
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have a bachelor’s or high school degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English proficiency requirements of the university.
Canadian University Dubai will provide a tuition waiver of up to 30% for students accredited towards their study expenses.