These days, because of the high cost of education, loans become part of the education system. The students cannot continue their education without taking a loan. If you are tenth pass student In India and looking for financial help for your further studies. Then there are many institutions that are giving help to these poor students. The list of the institutions which are offering these services are
1. Fazlani L’Académie Globale School is giving scholarship to those students who have passed 10th this year. It is located at Mazagon which is also called the educational hub. Flag which is an IB world school and which was established in the year 2007 has the following programmes to offer –
User Review( votes)
IB diploma programme
The school is giving the students an opportunity to be trained, developed, grommed and so that the students can think independently and they can live in a world where they can make their dreams possible.
Students that are selected will have to stay in the hostel and the hostel fee is 50 Rs yearly.
The grant is available for minority boys only and student which have scored minimum of 75% in state or national board can apply for this program.
There will be a written and oral exam which student has to pass for taking benefit of the program. The exam will be conducted by FLAG and the Musafirkhana hostel.
Eligibility for taking this benefit is that the student should be fluent in English.
The extra benefits of this application are that they can take tuitions from the mentor and transport facility is also provided from the hostel to the school. Guidance will be given to the students for their career.
2. Another institution which is offering scholarship to 10 pass student is major IT Company Infosys. If you have passed 10th class and from a poor financial background then you can apply for this application . The student must have scored more than 80 %. The students which satisfy this criterion have to contact the Prerna NGO which is supported by Infosys. This NGO will conduct a written examination and students who will get through will be eligible for the opportunity .
3. Then there is a scholarship provided to the students by the Gaurav Foundation who are aged between 11 to 35 years. The award money for the students is 20000 to 200000. The last date to apply for the examination is 25 November and the website where students can get information is www.buddy4study.com/id/GFS868
4. The Indian Oil invites application for the opportunity from the student who is tenth passed or 12th passed. There is a total of 2600 scholarship available and the courses for which this application is given are 10th, ITI, Engineering, MBBS and MBA. Gross joint annual income of the family of the students should not exceed 1, 00000. However in case of a tie the preference will be given to that student whose whole family income is 60000. Income certificate should be provided by the government authorities of the State. The age of the student must be between 15 and 30 years and person born between 1.07.1984 and 1.07.1999 are eligible. For the OBC candidates the upper age limit is 3 years for OBC candidates and five years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for person with disabilities. There is a reservation also 49.5% scholarship are reserved for SC/ST, OBC. Around 25% reservation is for female pupils and 10% of reservation for pupils with disablements.
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criterion can apply by logging on to the website http:/ioclscholarsifyitest. The sites will be open from 12-07-2014 to 30-09-2014. Once the online application is submitted by the student, the system will generate a registration no. This registration no should be noted down and take a print out of the online registered application form for future reference. A message will be given to the student on the mobile no. registered in the application form. An email message will also be sent to the address mentioned in the application form.
If you are looking for a student loan to meet personal needs, personal loans for students will be the right choice. You can get these loans to pursue higher education. This facility will not only help you with your tuition, but also other conditions such as transport costs, purchasing, computer fees, hostel, etc. Fixed lenders allow the amount of the rate ‘low interest.
There are certain requirements that students must meet to approve the loan, such as:
• You must be a student enrolled in college or university.
• You must provide proof of registration.
• You must have permanent address proof.
Do Not Forget About Scholarships And Grants
Although this article is primarily on the issue of loans, do not miss this opportunity to say something meaningful about grants and scholarships. You must understand that these are not typical loans. They are for your education and have no obligation to pay them at all. Do not miss the opportunity. Be sure to review the available grants and apply as soon as possible. Subsidized loans combined will help his career.
What about private student loans?
A major drawback of these private loans is that the credit requirements play an important role in the approval process. You’ll need a cosigner if they have much of a credit card or have a very low credit rating.