Scholarships are an excellent way to help reduce the costs of higher education. That’s why the Institute of Banking & Finance is now providing the Financial Specialist Scholarship for the year 2020.
It is a postgraduate scholarship program that helps develop specialist leaders in a variety of fields in Singapore’s financial services sector.
Nice opportunity for students who want to study in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
The Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore is a not-for-profit industry association to foster and develop the professional competencies of the financial industry. IBF is committed to equipping practitioners with capabilities to support the growth of Singapore’s financial industry.
Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
University or Organization: The Institute of Banking and Finance
Course Level: Postgraduate Degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The FSS is to develop a pipeline of specialist leaders in Specialized Finance, Finance, applied finance or financial economics, Risk Management, Actuarial Science, Technology and Data Science fields.
Admissible Criteria: FSS is open to Singaporeans only, and Singaporean candidates fulfilling or demonstrating abilities/qualifications in the following areas will be given favorable consideration:
- Good honors degree (second upper or cum laude and above).
- An excellent GRE score of at least 275, or a GMAT score of at least 650.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Possess at least two years of financial services sector working experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For the company track, candidates should submit their application for the FSS at least 2 months before the date of commencement of the postgraduate program. Candidates must apply on your own to the respective universities prior to submitting your applications for the FSS.
- Supporting Documents: For the opportunity applications, applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study grant.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.
- Benefit: Applicants are receiving various award amounts through applying this study grant.