The University of Vienna is inviting the applicants to take part in the two-week summer program of the Austrian Arbitration Academy for the session 2020/21.
This is a full scholarship designed for outstanding international students who wish to start the program. The award is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and financial need in Austria.
Nice offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1365, the University of Vienna is the oldest and largest public university in the German-speaking world in Central Europe. It aims to sustain a wide range of studies, but at the same time to promote new and innovative fields of research.
Why at the University of Vienna? The university gives superb opportunities for international development in the chosen field of study. There are different options for funding available to the students.
Application Deadline: February 28.
- University: University of Vienna
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Summer Program
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Summer program is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and financial need.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have to be at least 18 years old and must have completed two years of law studies at college or university level before the beginning of the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take part in a summer program at the university. Thereafter, they should apply by download the application form. After completing the form, they must send by post: Application material must be sent in original to the following address (emailed applications cannot be accepted:
Innovationszentrum Universität Wien GmbH – Sommerhochschule
Campus of the University of Vienna
Alser Strasse 4/Hof 1/Tuer 1.16
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following documents:
- Statement of Purpose: Applicants have to submit a written statement of motivation (maximum length one page).
- Transcript of Grades: The application must include an official, certified transcript showing courses and grades from the university the applicant is currently attending. Applicants who have already completed their studies should submit a copy of their diploma. All transcripts and diplomas must include an explanation of the grading system used.
- Two passport-size photos taken within the past year. (It is advisable to write the applicant’s full name on the back of both pictures.)
- Deposit: A deposit of € 400 has to be transferred to the bank account of the Sommerhochschule. The bank details can be found in Fees & Payment.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Students whose native language is not English must submit evidence of proficiency in English with their application.
The university covers registration, tuition, teaching material, accommodation on campus (according to availability in a single or double room), full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and the offered culture and sports program.