If you have zest and enthusiasm about learning then, take the first step towards your bright future by applying to the Finnish National Agency for Education Scholarships programs in Finland.
These awards are available for all applicants of Finnish language and Culture outside Finland and have the purpose of supporting their master’s studies at any Finnish university with the help of some funding.
Well-paid offer to get an education in Finland.
User Review( vote)
Finnish National Agency for Education is responsible for all publicly funded education in Finland. It is the highest authority and share of the state budget for the Government. Higher education is the responsibility of the Ministry of Education and Culture.
Why at this program? This educational program is giving you an opportunity to take start your career at any university in Finland. At Finnish universities, you will have the perfect guidance toward your bright future with excellent study facilities.
- University or Organization: The Finnish National Agency of Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 800 €/month
- Access Mode: Post
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Finland
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Language: English and Finnish
- Eligible Countries: Participants of Finnish language and Culture outside Finland are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program at any university in Finland.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be passionate about your studies.
How to Apply
See the following steps in order to apply for the award-
- Step 1- All interested participants are requested to take admission in a master’s degree course at any university in Finland.
- Step 2- After complete the admission at your host university, complete the award application form and send it on the given address below- OPH/Suomen kielen opiskelijat -apuraha
- Step 3- Submit a curriculum vitae, a summary of studies completed, study/research plan, reference from your Finnish teacher in your university, with an assessment on your Finnish language skills, and an acceptance letter from the host university.
Benefits: The duration of the award is for a maximum of one term and the amount is 800 €/month will be awarded to all successful candidates.