Find out what you like doing best and follow the path of reaching that goal. In this process, the University of Melbourne is helping with the Bachelor of Arts International program.
Great opportunity to study Bachelor of Arts at Melbourne University in Australia with the study support.
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne was established in 1853 as a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It is known as Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
Why at the University of Melbourne? The university has a vibrant international student culture and a beautiful and historic campus. At this university, you can enjoy Prosh Week every September and be a part of workshops and events for learning new things.
- University or Organization: The University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: 25-50% fee remission
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 23 approximately
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: No application is required. Automatically considered if you applied for your course by October 30.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: India, Japan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Vietnam, or Thailand.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue a bachelor’s degree program in the field of Historical, philosophical, political and social studies; Language, literature and cultural studies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Apply as a full-time student.
How to Apply
The university would like to inform you that, you need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Then, No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- Admission Requirements: You need to complete the Victorian Certificate of Education or an equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, so you will be asked to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The fee education award provides 25 or 50 per cent fee remission, or a $5000 bursary, to a select group of high-ranking international students.