To reward the exceptional talents and hard work of students, Simmons University is happy to announce the First-Year Scholarships in the USA.
The applicants for this scholarship will be selected on the basis of merit and will be awarded a renewable scholarship worth $27,000. All first-year applicants at Simmons are eligible to take this application.
User Review( votes)
Simmons University is a nationally recognized private university, particularly focused on women, ranked 136th in National Universities. It is dedicated to providing transformative learning that links passion with lifelong purpose.
Why choose to study at Simmons University? Simmons University is a very female-focused university that provides undergraduate-level study. It specifically provides women with a Liberal Arts education to assist them professionally. Simmons faculty are actively engaged in research, scholarship, and creative work.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: Simmons University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $27,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: American nationals and other foreign students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate degree programme desired offered at Simmons is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an incredible merit standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to Simmons through its own application portal or through the Common Application First-year applicants are automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- College transcript
- College essay
- Admission Requirements: Official SAT or ACT scores are expected to be submitted.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, then you have to submit TOEFL.
Simmons University will give the selected students up to $27,000 per year, renewable up to 4 years, to cover the educational expenses of a UG study.