To support students in the USA, East Tennessee State University is offering the Out-of-State Freshman Scholarships. International students can benefit from this opportunity for the academic year 2023/2024.
All students that apply from outside of Tennessee State including international students are eligible to participate in this scholarship program. The out-of-state tuition fee of the applied degree program at ETSU will be covered under this bursary.
Valuable offer for international students in USA
User Review( votes)
East Tennessee State University, ranking 288th in National Universities, is a public research university that aims to build a student-centric community that focuses on people, relationships, diversity, excellence, efficiency, and commitment.
Why choose to study at East Tennessee State University? East Tennessee State University has developed a world-class environment to enhance the success of its students and improve the quality of their lives through its top-notch education system. It provides students an enriching experience.
Application Deadline: The applications for the 2023-2024 academic year are now open.
- University or Organization: East Tennessee State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All applicants residing out of Tennessee State, as well as students from international countries, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to study an undergraduate program offered at ETSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be freshman students residing outside TN.
- The applicants must earn a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must sign up on the university portal to apply. Scholarship applications can be made here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts from all educational institutes attended
- Official highs school transcript
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a strong GPA and must have attained a composite score of 17 on the ACT test.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TEOFL IBT – 61 to 79
- TOEFL PBT – 500 to 550
- TOEFL CBT – 173
- IELTS – 5.5 to 6.5
- GTEC CBT – 1051
- GTEC – 1074
The selected applicants will be giving funding equal to the out-of-state tuition fee of the applied undergraduate program at ETSU.