To support students in the USA, East Tennessee State University is offering the Out-of-State Freshman Scholarships. International students can benefit from this opportunity for the academic year 2022/2023.
All students that apply from outside of Tennessee State including international students are eligible to participate in this scholarship programme. The out-of-state tuition fee of the applied degree programme at ETSU will be covered under this bursary.
User Review( votes)
East Tennessee State University, ranking 288th in National Universities, is a public research university that aims to build a student-centric community that focuses on people, relationships, diversity, excellence, efficiency, and commitment.
Why choose to study at East Tennessee State University? East Tennessee State University has developed a world-class environment to enhance the success of its students and improve the quality of their lives through its top-notch education system. It provides students an enriching experience.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2022
- University or Organization: East Tennessee State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All applicants residing out of Tennessee State, as well as students from international countries, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to study an undergraduate programme offered at ETSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be freshman students residing outside TN.
- The applicants must earn a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must sign up on the university portal to apply. Scholarship applications can be made here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts from all educational institutes attended
- Official highs school transcript
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a strong GPA and must have attained a composite score of 17 on the ACT test.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TEOFL IBT – 61 to 79
- TOEFL PBT – 500 to 550
- TOEFL CBT – 173
- IELTS – 5.5 to 6.5
- GTEC CBT – 1051
- GTEC – 1074
The selected applicants will be giving funding equal to the out-of-state tuition fee of the applied undergraduate programme at ETSU.