If you are a high-calibre international student with the ability to change your future, then you can apply for the First Year Tuition Waiver international awards offered by Vytautas Magnus University. The grant is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Vytautas Magnus University is a Lithuanian public university in Kaunas. During the interwar era, the university was established as an alternative national university in 1922.
Why would you like to study at Vytautas Magnus University? The university is one of Lithuania’s most prestigious universities, with approximately 8,800 students, including Master’s and PhD candidates. There are approximately 90 professors among the over 1000 employees.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Vytautas Magnus University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee waiver 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100%
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Lithuania
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or master’s degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold an offer (Letter of Acceptance) for a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Programme at the university
- Must have (Admission score – not lower than 8, 5) and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this grant, the student must have to take admission in a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme at the university. After that, you must need to submit the application form online.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to submit the following documents:
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance or Letter of Conditional Acceptance issued by Vytautas Magnus University.
- Documents (scanned copies) attesting to the outcomes of applicants’ scientific (art) output and/or other scholarly practice, if appropriate.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit previous year degrees or certificates with an excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: If the applicant is not a native speaker and/or has not obtained education in English, a B2 level (TOEFL 87-109 iBT/534-633 PBT, IELTS 5-6,5, Cambridge English First (FCE), BEC Vantage, Michigan ECCE, PTE General Level 3, TOEIC Listening & Reading 785, TOEIC Speaking & Writing 310) is required.
Vytautas Magnus University will provide an award of tuition fee waiver of 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% for the first study year of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme taught in English.