FirstRand Limited is offering Laurie Dippenaar funding for South African students to pursue postgraduate study in any discipline at the internationally recognized university outside of South Africa.
The programmes are aimed at qualified graduates in a variety of professional disciplines and offer an opportunity to learn on a job, contribute to business results build skills and develop professionally.
A valuable study program for South African students.
User Review( votes)
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study in their selected county.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate study at the internationally recognized university outside of South Africa.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any discipline.
- Award: The grant is worth R850, 000 per annum.
- The award can be taken at Abroad
Applicants should meet the below criteria in order to apply for the opportunity :-
- Preference will be given to candidates under the age of 35.
- Candidates who are currently, or have been studying overseas, will not be considered for this application .
- Successful candidates are required to return to South Africa for at least five years after completing their studies.
- What makes this application different from most is not only the personal interest which Laurie Dippenaar takes in the selection process but also his interest in the ongoing progress of the recipients.
Nationality: financial aid positions will be given only South African applicants.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. All applications including all the attachments and reference letters must be completed online.
Application Deadline: February 20, 2020