International Fashion Academy (IFA Paris) is offering the International Fashion Academy scholarship for undergraduate & postgraduate students in France. These scholarships are available for both domestic and international students to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
IFA Paris is registered at the Academie de Paris under the Ministry of Youth, Education, and Research as a private higher education institution and is also listed on Campus France, the French national agency for the promotion of higher education.
Great opportunity for candidates
User Review( votes)
International Fashion Academy main objective is to not only train its students but to also make them better professionals to join the competitive environment of the fashion and luxury industry, in France, in China, in Turkey and anywhere in the world.
All applicants to IFA scholarships at this level need to be high school graduates over 18 years of age. Non-native English speaking students are required to provide an IELTS score. An overall score of 5.5 is preferred for undergraduate courses and 6.5 is preferred for postgraduate courses.
Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: For undergraduate, scholarships are awarded in the field of Fashion Design & Technology, Fashion Marketing and for masters in the field of Contemporary Fashion Design, Global Fashion Media, Fashion Business, Perfume & Cosmetics Management, and Luxury Brand Management.
- Scholarship Award: 20%- 40% tuition fee
- Number of Scholarships: Three types of scholarships to support outstanding candidates.
- Nationality: France and International
- Scholarship can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All scholarships are open to both domestic and international students.
- Entrance Requirements: The Scholarship is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students. In order to apply for a scholarship, you must follow the given criteria:
- For undergraduate students
- All applicants at the Undergraduate Bachelor level need to be high school graduates or equivalent.
- At least 18 years of age. (you can apply before you are 18, but should be at least 18 when you start at IFA Paris)
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 5.5 or above or a TOEFL score of 65 or above. Alternatively, provide an English training certificate or proof of previous education in English.
- Strong motivation in fashion design or fashion business/marketing area.
- For post-graduate students
- All applicants at the Postgraduate Master/MBA level need to be Bachelor graduates.
- Ideally have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication and Fashion Design related fields.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or above or a TOEFL score of 79 or above. Alternatively, provide an English training certificate or proof of previous education in English.
- Significant professional experience in related fields preferred, but not required
- English Language Requirements: When applying to IFA school in Paris. Non-native English speaking students are required to provide an IELTS score. An overall score of 5.5 is preferred for undergraduate courses and 6.5 is preferred for postgraduate courses. In Shanghai, students whose English proficiency is below par are required to attend additional language classes.
You have to fill the online application form with required documents such as:
For bachelors degree:
- Upload latest high school transcript, copy of high school diploma or equivalence, Motivation letter, Resume/CV, passport photo and copy of passport. All documents should be in English or translated to English by a professional translator.
- If you are applying for the Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology, you are required to attach your portfolio
For Masters degree:
- Upload the latest transcript, copy of Bachelor diploma or equivalence, Motivation letter, Resume/CV, passport photo and copy of passport. All documents should be in English or translated to English by a professional translator.
- If you are applying for the Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, they require your portfolio.
Benefits: The scholarship will cover the tuition fee ranging from 20% – 40%.