Education gives students knowledge of the world around them and changes them into something better. Hence reviewing this importance of the study, the Florida International University is presenting the Ambassador Merit Scholarships in the United States.
The study award is open to the qualified first time in college U.S. citizens, permanent residents and international students commencing the undergraduate degree at FIU.
Amazing opportunity for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1972, FIU is committed to high-quality teaching, state-of-the-art research and creative activity and offers unique learning opportunities, pioneering research and engaging the community.
Why study at Florida International University? FIU provides opportunities for students, academic, and administrative staff to benefit from library services by joining for free. It offers a world of possibilities to students from all parts of the globe.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University: Florida International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 75% of tuition, fees, plus books
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled as a high school student progressing normally toward completion of high school and planning to enrol full-time in college following the completion of high school
- Be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student with the intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, seekers are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Florida International University. After that interested students should apply through their MyFIU portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, they must meet minimum scholarship requirements: 4.0 GPA (weighted) and 1280 SAT Score or 27 ACT. Requirements may vary according to program.
- Language Requirement: Students who have earned a degree from a foreign non-English speaking country must take an English proficiency test and earn (550 paper-based, 80 internet-based on TOEFL or 6.5 on IELTS).
Florida International University will provide 75% tuition, fees, plus books to the successful candidates for the academic year 2020/2021.