Flinders University is inviting applications for postgraduate research scholarships for international students. The studentships are tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree.
The Flinders International Postgraduate Research The studentships are specifically intended to support international students to undertake a doctorate and master degree and at Flinders University. The Scholarship covers international tuition fees and a stipend.
Wonderful chance to study at Flinders University.
User Review( votes)
Flinders University enjoys a well-justified reputation for excellence in teaching and research. It also has a long-standing commitment to enhancing educational opportunities for all and a proud record of community engagement.
Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree(this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year).
Application Deadline: Closed
- International students are eligible to apply.
- The studentships are offered to different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Applicants must be a citizen of any overseas country, except New Zealand, and satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree(this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Applicants must meet the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: To apply for Program, you will need to first submit an application for candidature to a Research higher degree followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship group which will produce an application for both the AGRTPS and FIPRS.
- If you have never studied at or made an application to Flinders University, you can register and submit your application for candidature to a Research higher degree using the application portal.
- Any questions about the application process should be directed to the Student Finance Office via email at rhdscholarships-at-flinders.edu.au
- Supporting Documents: There are no requirement for supporting requirements.
- Admission Requirements: There are no admission requirements to apply for this application .
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there. Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
The FIPRS pays the international student tuition fees charged by Flinders University for a research higher degree. In addition, a stipend provides the recipient with a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $26,862 per annum (2017 rate). It is tax exempt and indexed annually. An FIPRS student who moves to Adelaide from overseas is eligible for an establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.