Flinders University has launched the Adversarial Research Scholarship program to attract high-potential students in Australia for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award is accessible to Australian and New Zealand applicants who wish to pursue postgraduate research in Australia at Flinders University. The scholarship will give the applicants benefits of approximately AUD 40K per annum.
Flinders University Adversarial Research Scholarship
Great opportunity to get a research degree in Australia with funding.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1966, Flinders University is a general research institute. It shows more than 160 undergraduate and postgraduate courses and higher degree research management across all fields. FU has multiple sports groups that compete in social and competitive competitions.
Why study at Flinders University? FU doesn’t limit itself to teaching the students the ins and outs of their respective degrees; rather, students graduate with skills they can apply across all occupations. Students are constantly challenged and intellectually produced and enjoy working in a challenging, stimulating atmosphere.
Application Deadline: 30 January 2023.
- University or Organization: Flinders University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: AUD 40K per annum (top-up of AUD 10k + RTP stipend for eligible students)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizen or New Zealand citizen
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in PhD any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- They are Australian citizens or New Zealand citizens or have been granted permanent resident status; and
- Must meet PhD admission requirements
- They could commence as a full-time PhD student at Flinders University in semester 1, 2023.
- Eligible for Research Training program scholarship.
- Applicants can check the program’s full rules here.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their postgraduate admission application online on the university portal. After that, apply using the online application form for the Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official translation of transcripts if not in English.
- Copy of passport
- Additional course-specific requirements
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the university’s requirements for a postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
Flinders University will provide all the following:
- Approximately AUD 40K per annum (top-up of AUD 10k + RTP stipend for eligible students)
- A Research Training Program Fee Offset Scholarship covers tuition fees for Australian Citizens, NZ Citizens, and Permanent Residents.