In collaboration with the Bavarian State Ministry of Sciences, Research and the Arts, Deggendorf Institute of Technology is granting the Fond International Scholarships in Germany.
The programme primarily targets advanced students and younger university graduates who are either already studying in a degree programme that leads to a first degree with a professional qualification or registered for a postgraduate or master’s programme at the university.
Founded in 1994, the Deggendorf Institute of Technology is a research-oriented Technische Hochschule in Lower Bavaria, Germany. It offers various degree programmes.
Why study at Deggendorf Institute of Technology? They strive for academic excellence and indeed rank among the best universities of applied sciences in Germany. It is a young, modern, and excellently equipped university offering relevant and practical courses set in a friendly, relaxed and safe environment.
Application Deadline: July 15
- University or Organization: Deggendorf Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 100 to 615 euros per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Graduates who are either already studying in a degree programme that leads to a first degree with a professional qualification or who have registered for a postgraduate or master’s programme at a Bavarian university.
- Applicants are selected based on academic credentials, personal stuff, experience, need, and other relevant factors.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, applicants must have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university. After that, students are eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Covering letter, explaining the reasons for application
- CV/resume with passport-size photograph (scanned photos also accepted)
- Current grade sheet
- Financial plan
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a bachelor’s degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to fulfill the language requirements of the university.
The institute will provide an award amount between 100 and 615 euros per month. One-off study subsidies (at least 250 euros) are available in cases of particular hardship. The amount of funding is decided in a case-by-case process based solely on the respective individual’s needs and the funds available.