Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Florence Hilda Yates and Clarrie Whitakker Postgraduate Music International Scholarships at the Newcastle University.
This studentship aims to support worldwide students who are going to take part in the postgraduate research programme at the university.
A fine program for students from all around the world to get 100% home tuition fees on PhD study.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University provides a variety of graduate and postgraduate degree programmes in a variety of fields. It features world-class teaching and research facilities, including huge classrooms, high-tech lecture halls, well-equipped labs, extensive libraries, and huge meeting rooms.
Why study at Newcastle University? While attending this university, students can expect a high quality of instruction that will challenge them and help them reach their full potential as students and educators. The university will assist you in developing your autonomous studying talents.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: 100% of Home tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research degrees in Music Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Home and International students (including EU) are eligible to apply.
- You should hold, or expect to achieve, a minimum of a 2:1 honours degree or international equivalent in music or a closely related discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission into the research degree at the university. After that, applicants should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, aspirants need to submit proof of their academic qualification, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: The requirements are different according to the country, so candidates need to check the requirements based on their country.
- Language Requirement: International students whose first language is not English need IELTS 7.0 overall (with a minimum of 6.5 in all other sub-skills) or equivalent.
Newcastle University will provide the award of 100% of home tuition fees to the winning candidates.