The University of Surrey is encouraging international students to become a part of the FoodBioSystems Doctoral Training Partnership Studentships.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide financial support for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree for three years at the University of Surrey.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Surrey University is made up of a diverse collection of people that are both creative and passionate about what they do. It has been a research-intensive higher education institution that teaches students since 1966.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey is the best option for you because it offers a great learning atmosphere as well as the resources you’ll need to reach your long-term goals. It will provide you with the resources and opportunities you’ll need to succeed in your future profession.
Application Deadline: The last date of application is February 8, 2022.
- University: University of Surrey
- Department: N
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 24
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: FoodBioSystems Doctoral Training Partnership PhD Studentships
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold a BSc degree (with at least UK 2:1 honours, or equivalent) or an MSc degree with distinction in a discipline relevant to the specific project.
- This studentship is available for the UK and international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport and two academic reference letters must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: IELTS requirements: The standard requirement is for a score of 6.5 or above (or equivalent) with 6.0 in each individual category, in an IELTS Academic test taken in the last 2 years. For check more detail by click on the given link: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/apply/international/english-language-requirements
The University of Surrey will provide studentship program fees that are covered for UK /EU citizens only. Up to 30% of the studentships may be awarded to international students.