Sprinkler Supply Store is delighted to announce the Sprinkler Supply Store Scholarship for students who strive for excellence and outstanding performance.
This scholarship will be open to both undergraduate and graduate students attending any accredited college university within the United States, as well as high school seniors who will be attending classes in the spring of 2022.
Nice chance for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? Sprinkler Supply Store exists because you deserve a better, easier way to get the sprinkler system and landscaping parts you need. To put it gently, other traditional distributors in our industry blow chunks at customer service.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the scholarship is December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Sprinkler Supply Store
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Must be 18 years or older
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For a chance to win the scholarship, write a 300-word essay about the following: Essays must be uploaded online using the following application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay on the topic of the Importance of Outdoor Water Conservation.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English
Each successful applicant will receive a one-time reward of $500 to pay for tuition, books, computers, room, and board, or any education-related expense.