FOODPANDA Singapore is offering the program for local and international university students. The grant is open to applicants for all years and fields of study in tertiary institutions in Singapore.
FOODPANDA Singapore Scholarship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated local and international university students.
User Review( votes)
FOODPANDA is a leading mobile and online food ordering marketplace, currently available in 40 countries across 5 continents.
Applicants should be full-time students enrolled for academic-year 2016 in one of the universities in Singapore.
Course Level: FOODPANDA scholarship is open to applicants for all years and fields of study in tertiary institutions in Singapore.
Study Subject: award is offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Award: Scholarship includes:
- A one-off sponsorship of tuition fees of up to S$3,000
- Summer internship at the FOODPANDA Singapore corporate office
- FOODPANDA voucher of S$30,00 to the first 100 complete submissions regardless of the outcome. All other participants will receive a 30% discount on their FOODPANDA
The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility: The criterion is
- Applicants should be full-time students enrolled for academic-year 2016 in one of the universities in Singapore
- Applicants must be based in Singapore at the time of applying
- Applicants will be required to send a marketing plan
- Enter as individual or as a team. Prize money will be divided amongst members of the team
- Foodpanda employees and their family members are not eligible for the opportunity
Nationality: Local and international University students in Singapore can apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should be full-time students enrolled for academic-year 2016 in one of the universities in Singapore.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Supporting Material: Please submit the following documents in PDF-format:
- Complete the application form
- Proof of enrollment for academic-year 2016 (2015/16 and/or 2016/17)
- Latest academic record
- Marketing plan strategy
- Send application via email
How to Apply: Candidates are invited to download the application form and to send them via email together with the requested supporting documents to scholarship-at-foodpanda.sg.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the entry submission is Friday 16th September.