The University College Dublin is proud to offer FORA MBA funding for Irish students. The sponsorship will cover up to 100% tuition fees for the full-time or Executive MBA programme, commencing August 2019.
The aim of The grant is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
User Review( votes)
University College Dublin is a research university in Dublin, Ireland. It has over 1,482 faculty and 32,000 students, and it is Ireland’s largest university.
- Application Deadline: December 10, 2018
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue master (MBA) programme.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field of business.
- Award: The sponsorship will cover up to 100% tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Nationality: Irish applicants
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Irish applicants can apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Open to all successful applicants for the full-time MBA and Executive MBA, who are resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum GMAT score or above (MBA FT: min GMAT 600; EMBA: min GMAT 520). Please note the GMAT deadline is Friday 12 April 2019.On your MBA application, please select the ‘Fora Scholarship’ as the first choice of MBA funding for which you wish to be considered.
How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this application . All successful applicants for the full-time MBA and Executive MBA who have met the deadlines noted below, will be considered for short-listing for the assessment centre. Qualified applicants will be eligible to attend one assessment centre only. * Please select UCD Smurfit as a recipient school for your GMAT Official Score Report on the day of the exam (University College Dublin – Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School). Score reports can take up to 20 days to become available to the School, so please email a copy of your provisional results to mba-at-ucd.ie (which you will receive on the day of the exam), before or on the GMAT deadline noted above. For further information please refer to the GMAC website.