Applications are invited for Advisory Board Scholarships which have been made available through generous donations from the Advisory Board amount to £53,5000 and covers tuition fees for the course. International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
The Advisory Board Scholarships have been made available through generous donations from our Advisory Board that aims to provide the opportunity and means for exceptional candidates to enroll in the Full-Time MBA course at Imperial College Business School.
A valuable educational program in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Imperial College Business School inspires the best minds to become future business leaders. As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology, we drive business advantage through the fusion of business and technology and an entrepreneurial mindset.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on your MSc and in your future career.
- Application Deadline: 6 March 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Award: Each Award will be for the amount of £53,5000 to cover tuition fees for the course.
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are available.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for one of these endowments you must be a self-funded student who demonstrates exceptional academic merit and/or potential, and financial need that shows the inability to otherwise enroll on the Full-Time MBA course at Imperial College Business School. The sponsorship will be awarded to applicants based on the above and the following criteria:
- A very strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- A high and well-balanced GMAT score, which must also be submitted by 6 March 2020
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- Your essay submission
- English Language Requirements: All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on your MSc and in your future career. The English language entry requirements listed here are the minimum scores needed for admission; successful students typically demonstrate higher levels of achievement.
How to Apply: Candidates who receive an offer will be sent details of the additional essay requirements for this application .