To support bright international students in the United States, Fordham University is actively offering wonderful Undergraduate international awards for the academic year 2020-21.
The study programme is designed for worldwide applicants who are going to enrol in the bachelor’s degree programme at Fordham University.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1841, Fordham University is a world-class comprehensive research institution. Fordham has four undergraduate, and six graduate schools that offer more than 60 majors to the national and international students.
Why study at Fordham University? By joining this university, students will find endless opportunities related to career. Fordham provides a rigorous education and shapes students who strive for excellence in everything they do.
Application Deadline: November 4, 2020
- University or Organization: Fordham University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $20,000/year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in all undergraduate majors
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have excellent academic achievement in high school, test scores and personal characteristics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, students have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the financial aid application.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your resume/CV, personal statement and letters of recommendation, transcripts, mark sheets or certificates from all secondary schools or high schools attended (Fordham requires transcripts for the last four years of pre-university education).
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have a high school degree from an accredited college or university and have obtained a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: Students whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English.
The scholarship winner will receive an award amount up to $20,000/year at the Fordham University for their undergraduate studies.