The Brigham Young University is pleased to offer Former & Continuing Student Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. Former and continuing undergraduate degree-seeking students are eligible to apply for undergraduate financial aid.
The Brigham Young University (BYU) offers scholarships as an investment in the education of select students who have demonstrated a serious and diligent commitment to academic excellence.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
BYU seeks to develop students of faith, intellect, and character who have the skills and the desire to continue learning and to serve others throughout their lives. Both those who teach in the classroom and those who direct activities outside the classroom are responsible for contributing to this complete educational vision.
Why at Brigham Young University? The university seeks to create outstanding student experiences by remaining hidden in plain sight as they provide high impact, low profile solutions.
University or Organization: The Brigham Young University
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: Closed
To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Former and continuing undergraduate degree-seeking students are eligible to apply for undergraduate financial aid. Former students receive consideration as continuing students.
- The US and international students are eligible to apply.
- The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Continuing Student Academic Criteria
Continuing Student academic criteria are determined at the beginning of the awarding process, and therefore cannot be published in advance. Please note that the cumulative BYU GPA must meet the minimum requirements in order for a scholarship to be awarded.
|Continuing Students, Spring/Summer 2017||Required GPA|
|Spring/Summer Full LDS Tuition||3.89|
|Spring/Summer Half LDS Tuition||3.65|
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.