Rowan University is offering three merit-based scholarships to undergraduate international freshmen applicants and one merit-based scholarship for undergraduate international transfer applicants.
All admitted international students (on valid non-immigrant visas) are automatically considered for these awards.
Helpful offer for international applicants to win $2,000 – $10,000 per year for undergraduate study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Rowan University is a public research university in Glassboro, New Jersey, United States, with a satellite campus in Camden, New Jersey. The school was founded in 1923 as Glassboro Normal School on a twenty-five-acre site donated by the town.
Proficiency in both written and spoken English is absolutely necessary for successful Undergraduate and Graduate study at Rowan University.
Application Deadline: Admission deadline – March 1, 2020 (International Scholarship Deadline: June 1.)
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Awards: Range from $2,000 – $10,000 per year. The funds will be applied toward direct costs such as tuition, fees, on-campus housing and board for fall and spring semesters only. Recipients must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Number of Scholarships: Rowan University offers three merit-based scholarships to undergraduate international freshmen applicants and one merit-based scholarship for undergraduate international transfer applicants.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to for international students.
Entrance Requirements: In order to receive priority consideration for the international scholarship, we encourage students to apply for admission and complete their application by March 1. There is no separate scholarship application. Scholarships are awarded to full-time international freshmen and transfer entering during the fall term only. Scholarships are not awarded to students entering during the spring term.
English Language Requirements: Proficiency in both written and spoken English is absolutely necessary for successful Undergraduate and Graduate study at Rowan University. Applicants whose first language is not English must document an acceptable level of English proficiency by submitting:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 70 or above (internet-based test).
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum level of 6.0 or above
Rowan’s school code for TOEFL is 2515.
In order to receive priority consideration for the international scholarship, apply for admission and complete your application by March 1. There is no separate scholarship application.
How to Apply:
- Submit the Online Application, essay
- Submit one signed Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Submit your Official Transcript
If you have a U.S. High School Transcript please submit an official copy
If you have an on-U.S. Secondary School Transcript please submit your official copy and a certified English translation.
- Submit standardized language test scores – a TOEFL score of 70, IELTS score of 6.0, or Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of 50. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
* If you don’t meet the English required scores please see Pathway Program & Conditional Admissions
- For Engineering Majors: official SATor ACT scores
- For Performing or Creative Arts Majors(art, music, theatre, and dance): an audition or portfolio review