The University of Tasmania is offering three High Achiever Scholarships, each valued at 50% of tuition. These are available to students from Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Mexico enrolling in the Foundation Studies Program and an undergraduate course at the University of Tasmania.
The Foundation Studies High Achiever Scholarship Program is offered to encourage and assist high achieving students in undertaking study at the University of Tasmania.
User Review( votes)
The Tasmania Scholarships program was established by the University of Tasmania in 1994. The first scholarships were awarded to students in 1995, within a program encompassing undergraduate, honours, research and international scholarships.
If applicant’s previous study has not been in an English speaking environment, they are required to demonstrate their ability by showing the results of an approved test.
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing foundation studies program and an undergraduate course at the University of Tasmania.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: There are three High Achiever Scholarships for Foundation Studies available, each valued at 50% of tuition.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: Students from Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Mexico
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Malaysia, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Mexico can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:There are three (3) scholarships on offer for Semester 1, 2019 for commencing Foundation Studies students. These High Achiever Scholarships are available to all students enrolling in the Foundation Studies Program, who also have an undergraduate course offer for entry into Semester 1, 2020 at the University of Tasmania.
- English Language Requirements: If applicant’s previous study has not been in an English speaking environment, they are required to demonstrate their ability by showing the results of an approved test.
- IELTS – minimum overall band 5.5 with no score below 5.0
- TOEFL (iBT) – 52 with a minimum writing score not less than 16
- PTE Academic 42 with no score lower than 36
- A Level Results
- GCE ‘0’ level English – C6
- Malaysia – SPM 1119 B3, UEC SM 2 Level English B3
- Successful completion of secondary studies in Singapore
- Matriculation (TER) English as a Second Language – good pass
How to apply: To apply, complete the attached form prior to the closing date and email to: international.scholarships-at-utas.edu.au