Do you need funding to support your undergraduate study in New Zealand? Then you are at the right place! The University of Waikato is granting the Frank and Alma Kemp funding for the year 2020.
The program is exclusively open for New Zealand students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waikato.
Wonderful chance to get benefited in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand that was opened in 1964. It is ranked in the top five per cent of the world’s 26,000 universities.
Why at the University of Waikato? While studying at this university, candidates can get lifelong support from the careers centre and suitable work experience. Students can also get the opportunity to work with Research Institutes and Research Centers to build active chapters across the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand citizens
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be a New Zealand citizen who is currently studying at NCEA level 3
- Applicants must qualify for direct entry into an undergraduate degree program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, candidates are needed to register in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you can win the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your proposed course of study and future career plans, recent and current community involvement, Ncea school results summary, or equivalent, a CV, a character reference; and request the submission of a completed principal’s assessment form
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of 120 points on the UCAS Tariff at A or AS level other than General Paper, including at least three subjects in which no grade is lower than D.
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following:
- Academic IELTS overall score of 5.5
- iBT minimum score of 46 with a writing score of 14
- B grade or better at Level 6 in the Certificate of Attainment in Academic English
- PTE Academic overall score of 49 and no less than 38 for Writing.
The Frank and Alma Kemp Scholarship will provide up to $5,000 per year for the duration of the recipient’s undergraduate degree.