If you want to get the best education with affordable fees, then you can join Maori Master’s Research Scholarship offered by the University of Otago.
Beneficial offer for New Zealand students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1869, the University of Otago is a collegiate university based in Otago, New Zealand. It provides quality of learning and advanced facilities for the students and offers various degree programs.
Why at the University of Otago? They believe in channelling student creativity, vision, and insight for maximum social impact through our incredible volunteer programmes.
Application Deadline: Any time
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters thesis
- Award: NZ$15,000 stipend per annum
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students of New Zealand
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters thesis program in humanities, business, health sciences, sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be:
- obtaining their first master’s qualification
- domestic students
- of verified M?ori descent
- undertaking a thesis-based Master’s
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students are required to enrol in the master’s thesis program at the university. After taking affirmation, you can achieve the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit copies of curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, ECE, proof of identity and research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- NCEA Level 3
- Cambridge Assessment of International Education
- International Baccalaureate
- other New Zealand secondary school qualifications
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to accomplish the language requirements of the university.
Benefits: Winners will receive the amount of NZ$15,000 stipend per annum for domestic tuition fees waiver.