The Fraser of Allander Institute (FAI) is delighted to offer up to 6 partial scholarships for UK and EU students who hold an offer to join the MSc Applied Economics programme in September 2018.
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, with the university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to join the MSc Applied Economics programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Applied Economics.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship worth £6000
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 6 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to Home and EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must be self-funded (ie. not in receipt of any funding from any other scholarships, employer sponsorship, etc) and already hold an offer of a place on the Msc Applied Economics programme for entry September 2018.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Candidates interested in applying should provide a maximum 1000 word statement demonstrating, through their ideas, experience and future career plans (including their reasoning for joining the MSc Applied Economics) why they should be awarded this scholarship. Candidates will also be considered on the overall quality of their application and financial need.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.