The Fraser of Allander Institute (FAI) is delighted to offer up to 6 partial awards for UK and EU students who hold an offer to join the MSc Applied Economics programme in September 2018.
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, with the university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to join the MSc Applied Economics programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Applied Economics.
- Award: Each scholarship worth £6000
- Number of Awards: Up to 6 opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to Home and EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must be self-funded (ie. not in receipt of any funding from any other programmes, employer sponsorship, etc) and already hold an offer of a place on the Msc Applied Economics programme for entry September 2018.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Candidates interested in applying should provide a maximum 1000 word statement demonstrating, through their ideas, experience and future career plans (including their reasoning for joining the MSc Applied Economics) why they should be awarded this application . Candidates will also be considered on the overall quality of their application and financial need.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.