Athlone Institute of Technology (AIT) is delighted to offer a Full Fees Scholarship to their Executive MBA Programme to study in Ireland. The scholarship is open to legal residents of the Republic of Ireland only.
The AIT Executive MBA is an academically challenging, professionally-orientated programme that will develop both managers and aspiring managers in a range of areas necessary to succeed in today’s business environment.
User Review( votes)
Athlone Institute of Technology (AIT) has been designated as a College of Sanctuary in recognition of a range of initiatives demonstrating a commitment to welcoming asylum seekers and refugees into the college community and fostering a culture of inclusion for all.
- Application Deadline: For those looking to find out more about the full scholarship and the Executive MBA programme the open Evening for September 2018 applications will be held in AIT on Thursday, April 19 at 6:30pm in the Business Faculty of AIT.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to pursue Executive Master of Business Administration. The programme is delivered by academics with proven experience in both industry and academia, immersing students in a cohesive learning environment that melds theory and practice. Subject areas include Finance, Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, and Innovation, all rounded off with a Management Consulting Project and a dissertation to consolidate learning.
- Scholarship Award: Athlone Institute of Technology (AIT) are delighted to announce a full scholarship to our Executive MBA programme. The scholarship is being funded by our esteemed alumnus Mr Michael Brewster an accomplished Wall Street adviser.
- Nationality: The scholarship is open to legal residents of the Republic of Ireland only.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is open to legal residents of the Republic of Ireland only.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Entry to the executive MBA requires you have at least five years work experience, ideally, some of which is in a management role, but this is not essential. In addition, you should hold one of the following:
- A recognised Level 8 degree in any field
- A postgraduate diploma in management
- A relevant professional qualification
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Once this information is received, applicants will be invited to complete a written personal statement of approximately 1000 words under the following two topics:
- Benefits to you and your personal development by undertaking an MBA (max 500 words)
- Value added to your organisation by undertaking an MBA (max 500 words)
In addition, all applicants will be required to undergo an interview.
If you have any questions, please contact Trevor Prendergast, Head of Department on (0906) 471857 or tprendergast-at-ait.ie.