Microsoft is offering free online course on Microsoft Office Fundamentals: Outlook, Word, and Excel. In this training course, students will learn basic Word, Excel, and Outlook skills.
In this six week course, applicants will learn how to create and edit Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and emails with Microsoft Office in this course for beginners. This course will start on December 11, 2017.
User Review( vote)
Course At A Glance
Length: 6 weeks
Effort: 4-6 hours pw
Subject: Computer Science
Institution: Microsoft and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $99
Session: Course Starts on December 11, 2017
We live in a mobile-first and cloud-first world. Computing is ubiquitous, and experiences span devices and exhibit ambient intelligence. Billions of sensors, screens and devices – in conference rooms, living rooms, cities, cars, phones, PCs – are forming a vast network and streams of data that simply disappear into the background of our lives.
About This Course
You will learn how to create and manage Word documents, organize information in tables, perform calculations on data, create graphs and charts, organize your email Inbox, and manage email automatically.
Why Take This Course?
Employers across many industries and fields expect candidates to have Microsoft Office skills, as it is the most universally utilized software in business. Having these skills, even at a basic level, will help with your job prospects and increase your chances to be considered for most roles.
- Create and edit Word documents
- Create and perform data calculations with Excel spreadsheets
- Manage your email and calendar in Outlook
Robert Deupree Jr.
Robert Deupree Jr. is a Senior Content Developer with the Microsoft Learning eXperiences team.
Doug Thomas used to review movies and rent you — or your parents — VHS tapes.
Basic computer skills.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)