The World University of Bangladesh is now accepting applications for the Freedom Fighter funding for the academic year 2020-21. The grant is open only for Bangladeshi candidates.
The university offers these grants to those skilled candidates who have academic excellence and want to study any degree program at the WUB in Bangladesh.
Founded in 2003, The World University of Bangladesh is a private university. Its commitment is to nurturing a vibrant academic community conducive for the study, creation, and dissemination of knowledge through research, training and service.
Why at the World University of Bangladesh? WUB nationally and globally recognized as a platform by unlocking inner potential inner students in fostering innovative startup culture. It upgrades the knowledge and skill of students.
Application Deadline: open
- University or Organization: World University of Bangladesh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Bangladeshi students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Bangladeshi students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Acceptable Course and Subject: Any degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this application , the applicant needs to accept an offer from the university to study a degree program. Candidates are required to hold their previous degree certificates.
How to apply
- How to apply: If you want to apply for this studentship then firstly you are needed to take admission in any of your chosen program at the World University of Bangladesh. After taking admission, you will be automatically considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidate must fill the application for admission of the University, two photos of the applicant as well as the respective freedom fighter, freedom fighter’s certificate issued by the Ministry of Liberation War of Bangladesh, National ID Card of the Freedom Fighter, and the Birth Certificate of the applicant.
- Admission Requirements: For applying, students need to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students will submit their English language certificate such as TOEFL, IELTS etc.
Benefits: Applicants will receive 100% of the total tuition fees, which covers study expenses and accommodation.