A college degree is rapidly becoming a necessary demand for white-collar jobs. Keeping this in mind, the Neumann University is implementing the Merit-based academic programs for brilliant applicants.
Valuable offer for international students to receive $8,000 to $18,000 fund for undergraduate study in the US.
User Review( votes)
Neumann University is a private Roman Catholic liberal arts college in Aston, Pennsylvania that began in 1855. The university offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree programs for the students.
Why at Neumann University? The university helps you to make it financially possible for academically qualified students to pursue their studies at the University. Here, students get the world’s best learning experience.
Application Deadline: April 1.
- University or Organization: Neumann University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8,000 to $18,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: These opportunities are awarded to students who have succeeded in their academic pursuits and a combination of your grades and test scores throughout their education journey.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered, students have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university via Neumann application or the common application. After taking admission, you will be spontaneously considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the copy of passport, CV, motivation letter and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements:
- Language Requirement: Students can show their English language proficiency by the following test scores:
- (TOEFL) a score of 78 internet-based, 213 computer-based or 550 paper-based
- (IELTS) score: 6.5
- (PTE Academic) score: 58
- Minimum Integrated Skills in English (ISE II) with Distinction
- ELS English for Academic Purposes Level 112 Certificate from ELS Language Centers
- Completion of freshman English (college level) with a grade of “C” or better at an accredited community college or university
For First-year Students:
- Trustee Scholarship:$18,000
- Presidential Scholarship: Up to $16,000
- Dean Scholarship: Up to $15,000
- Assisi Award: Up to $13,000
- Saint John Neumann Award: Up to $8,000
For International and Transfer Students:
- Francis Scholarship: Up to $13,000
- Clare Scholarship:Up to $11,000
- Heritage Scholarship: Up to $9,000