The University of Central Oklahoma is committed to providing affordable tuition to our students and their families from all over the world. Therefore, it has established the Freshman Distinguished Global Scholar Award for the academic year 2023-2024.
Incoming undergraduate students at UCO are eligible to take this scholarship. Students applying must be international students that have a minimum of 3.50 GPA or SAT 1300 or ACT 28. The scholarship award of $8,000 will be dispensed to legible students for up to 2 years in 2 installments.
Best opportunity to get up to $8,000 fund for undergraduate study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Central Oklahoma is a public university in Edmond, Oklahoma. UCO is the third-largest university in Oklahoma. It is also ranked 71st in Regional Universities West. UCO is a recognized metropolitan university.
Why choose to study at the University of Central Oklahoma? UCO helps students learn through transformative educational experiences, growing productive, creative, ethical, and engaged citizens and leaders. It gives its students access to high-quality, affordable transformative teaching and learning experiences.
Application Deadline: The students are suggested to have completed and submitted their application by 31st May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Central Oklahoma
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at UCO can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum of 3.50 GPA or SAT 1300 or ACT 28.
- The applicants must have a 3.00 cumulative GPA or higher to renew the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission via the university’s application portal of the university. Scholarship winners will be assessed on the basis of their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic credentials
- Bank statement
- Statement of financial sponsorship
- Proof of high school graduation (if available)
- Passport or national identification document
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements of the university for undergraduate applicants must be fully met.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 61 IBT
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 5.5
- Duolingo – 85
- PTE Academic – 42
The selected applicants will be provided a scholarship up to $8,000, i.e. $4,000 per year for up to 2 years of study.