Turn your ambition into reality and multiply your employability with advanced study. Cedarville University is proud to offer the 2023–24 Freshmen International Need-Based Scholarships to recognize students’ academic achievements.
The need-based award program is available for new freshmen students from around the world entering Cedarville’s Undergraduate study program in 2023–24. This funding program is open to recruiting and retaining qualified global students who have financial needs.
A great chance to study in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1887, Cedarville University is a private Baptist university located in Cedarville, Ohio. It offers 150 in-demand programs in the areas of the liberal arts, the sciences, professional programs, and theological studies. It also has over 50 minors, including a five-class Bible minor.
Why study at Cedarville University? With 100% of new students receiving financial aid, Cedarville University is serious about making Cedarville’s top-ranked, life-transforming education affordable for students nationally and globally.
Application Deadline: International applicants do have a final application deadline of May 1 for the fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester.
- University or Organization: Cedarville University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Vary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate study courses.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Recipients must be eligible to hold an F-1 student visa and must not be U.S. citizens.
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application is required for the scholarship. Applicants are required to download and complete the International Student Financial Form for the 2023-24 year to be considered for this scholarship (scan this form, save it as a PDF, and send it as an attachment).
- The application can be submitted one of the following with signed federal income tax returns and/or 2019 pay documents:
- Mail: Admissions, 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, OH 45314
- Email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applications must be submitted with the following documents:
- International Student Financial Form,
- signed federal income tax returns and/or 2019 pay documents
- Evidence of Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ
- High School Transcript
- Christian Leader Recommendation
- College Transcript
- Provide proof of citizenship and residency from a native-speaking English country
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all the entry requirements before starting the admission process.
- Language Requirement: Student must demonstrate English Proficiency through one of these tests: TOEFL or IELTS, or English3. Minimum TOEFL score of 80 and IELTS score of 6.5.
- Through generous gifts from our donors along with budgeted institutional funds, the University offers scholarships to help cover a portion of a student’s unmet financial need.
- The award amount is determined after the review of each student’s 2023-24 International Student Financial Form and other income documentation.
- Awards will be finalized when the recipient obtains the F-1 student visa and enrolls at the University.